Well, we all survived a fun filled evening! What an evening it was! Weather was great and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time! Lots to do, and hey, you may have even won something at the Silent Auction! All in all, the event netted almost $5000!
These events take alot of planning and hard work from many people. It takes a TEAM of wonderful volunteers to pull it off. PTT is a great group of parents who look forward to meeting new parents. If you have never attended a meeting or been involved in helping with our events here is a little of what we strive to be about:
- we are understanding of one another
- supportive of each other
- positive (and if we slip up, we fix it)
- empathetic...putting yourself in ones shoes before you jump to conclusions is just a great way to avoid a misunderstanding
- energized (but lets be real, I think we all have our down days, right?)
- not afraid of challenges because thats what makes us stronger
- and are looking to keep building a great environment for our children to blossom in!